Large Aquarium Silent Air Pump Aerator Oxygen 2 Outlets 110V
The air pump must be placed higher than the acquarium to prevent water from flowing into the machine along the exhaust pipe. Evenly distribute small bubble stones in the aquarium, connect the gas pipeline to the air outlet of the air pump and then connect the pwer supply. Then the air pump will be trapped and oxygenated. According to your oxygen deman, you can choose single or double air outlets to achieve ideal air supply and oxygenation. The filter cotton and vesicular stone of the air pump must be replace every three months. The air pump should be disconnected from the power supply and placed in a dry environment when not in use. The air pump cannot be used in water or outdoors.
Large Aquarium Silent Air Pump Aerator Oxygen 2 Outlets 110V Features:
- Multi-stage muffler, low noise
- Pure oil-free compressed air
- High performance and large volume ideal for adding oxygen to small and medium fish tanks
- Low power consumption with continuous operation and has a long service life
- A regulating valve effectively adjusts the amount of exhaust air
- Double-head pump with two air outlets can supply oxygen to two fish tanks at the same time
- Size: 120X70X55MM
- 1 x Aquarium Air Pump
- 2 x Free Air Stones
- 1 x 2m silicone tube (to cut the suitable size you want)
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.